Doors Open: 5:00pm
Regular Bingo: 7:30pm
Info Line: 902-451-1900
Office: 5:30pm - 9:45pm
Office Phone: 902-490-4537
You have heard of cosmic bowling?
Get ready for Cosmic BINGO.
It is Halifax's newest Saturday Night experience. We turn down the house lights and put on the black lights. Glow in the dark cards and daubers. Music and lights. It is bingo like you have never experienced before.
Every Saturday night, stay and play after our regular scheduled bingo or come for this session only. Doors open at 10:00pm and play starts at 10:30pm to midnight.
Must be aged 12+ to attend with a separate licensed 19+ area.
Book Costs: Single Book - $9.00, Double Book - $16.00, Extra single cards - $1.00, Hotball Stamp $1.00, Daubers $2.00
1- One Vertical Line. Prize - $75.00
2- Two Horizontal Lines. Prize $75.00
3- One Line anyway and the 4 corners. Prize $100.00
4- Two lines anyway or one line anyway & the 4 corners. Prize - $100.00
5- Crazy L ( Letter L anyway ) – Prize $100.00
*********** Intermission ************
6- Letter X. Prize $100.00
7- Large Full Diamond. Prize $100.00
8- 4 Postage Stamps – Prize – ½ Take
9- Full Card. Progressive Prize**
**The full card game will start at $250.00 if won in 47 numbers or less. Each night $50.00 and one number will be added to the progressive pot until it is won. The top prize will be $1000.00 and the consolation prize will be $200.00.
Note: Additional single cards will be available for games 8 & 9 only
Reminder: Wear white or bright clothes.
Single 3up 17 page - $9.00
Double 6up 17 page - $15.00
Triple 9up 17 page - $20.00
12 up 17 page - $23.00
15 up 17 page - $25.00
18 up 17 page - $ 26.00 (Super Value “Pro Pack”)
All Loose Specials - $1.00
Breakopen: $1.00 each
Bonanza: .50 cents each
Rainbow 50/60/70 Premium Special $3.00 (includes Loonie)
Toonie Jar: $2
All packages contain 4 cards for $1.00. Mini Special and Mini Jackpot are $1.00 each
Bonanza: The first 47 Bonanza numbers will be called before Mini Game #1
|Game||Game #||Win With...||Prize|
|Free / Chocolate||1||1 Line or 4 Corners||$5.00|
|Mini Book #1||
|Mini Book #2||
|Mini Book #3||
|Mini Book #4||
|Mini Book #5||
|Mini Book #6||
Mini ½ the Take Special ▪ Played on Yellow ▪ Game 26 ▪ 2 lines or 1 line & 4 corners ▪ 50%
The “Toonie Jar” number is good on all regular games except Dual Dab, Triple Bingo, Odds/Evens & Bonanza
|# 1||Sky Blue||2 Lines or 1 Line and 4 Corners||$150.00|
|1st Special (In Book)||Pink||Any 4 Postage Stamps||1/2 Take|
|2nd Special (In Book)
||Letter X||1/2 take|
||Red||2 lines or 1 line and 4 corners||$150.00
| Special (separate)
||Candy Stripe||One Liner (one line game, 4 corners do not count $1.00 of sales goes towards special loonie pot||
|3rd Special (In Book)||Aqua||Letter L Any Direction|
|Special (separate) Small Kite||Lime||Small Kite Any Direction||
|4th Special (In Book)||Tan||Around the Free Plus 4 Corners||
|5 MINUTE INTERMISSION|
|Block of 6||Brown||Block of 6 - free space does not count|
|Special Dual Dab||Blue||2 Lines Corners do not count|
|Completion of Bonanza||Full Card||
|full card in the allotted #'s pays the progressive pot instead of 1/2 take|
|Special - Rainbow Game||6up Blue/White/Red will win|
|Vertical or This Game||of the Take|
|Full Card Jackpot||Purple||Around the Free||$200.00|
|Around the World||$300.00|
2. Ink daubers must be used to cover bingo numbers
3. Players are responsible to call “Bingo” clearly and loudly so the caller can hear them.
4. Bingo players are to raise their hands with the winning card to alert staff.
5. Cards are good only for the nightly game of purchase.
6. Cards displaying serial numbers not issued at our hall will not be honoured.
7. Numbers appearing on the monitors or flashboards are not official until they are called. Flashboards are for customer convenience only, and the bingo is not responsible for any mechanical error or malfunction
8. Once the caller has dropped the bingo balls and the game is announced “closed” no other bingo can be honoured.
9. As of March 1, 2016 all customers attending bingo must be at least 12 years old. Players under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
10. There will be no reserving seats or tables for other players.
11. All “Value Packs” must be played in full, they are not to be separated in any way.
12. Cell phones and pagers should be turned off or on vibrate.
13. Customers should not use profanity in the bingo hall
14.The first 47 numbers of the bonanza game will be called at the start of bingo. The remaining uncalled numbers will be returned to the bingo machine hopper when the second half of the games resumes. (right after the Dual Dab Game.)
15.Regular format game books and the toonie jar must be purchased before the completion of game #4.
16.Payment of prizes is only valid with proper serial numbers sold on the day of the game.
17.The toonie jar amount is capped at $10,000.00. Once it reaches that amount, it will be awarded within 12 weeks of the date it reaches the capped amount.
18. the rainbow loonie jar (included in the $3.00 price of the rainbow game) will cap at $5000.00. It will be a must go on the 13th of every month. If the rainbow loonie pot is not won on the loonie number on the 13th, then a fullcard will be played on the rainbow to determine the winner of the loonie pot.
19.on the "special bingo games" (the toonie and loonie pots), the last number called must be included in the winning pattern of the valid bingo to win those progressive prizes
20. If a bingo is cancelled or delayed for any reason before the start of bingo, a message will be put on our voice message (902-451-1900 option #2) prior to 4:30pm. The Executive Director of the Alcohol Gaming division will be notified.
21.Staff that are acting as caller or a checker during a specific bingo game shall not play in that bingo game.
22. The manner in which all our games are played and prizes are awarded are specified on our bingo program format.
23.the one liner loonie jar (included in the $2.00 price of the one liner game) will cap at $5000.00. It will be a must go on the 21st of every month. If the one liner pot is not won on the loonie number on the 21st, then a full card will be played on the one liner game to determine the winner of this loonie pot.