EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 8, 2021
- Rink access is 15 minutes before scheduled time.
- 60 participant maximum and includes players and coaching staff
- All users must use assigned dressing rooms.
- Masks are required to and from dressing rooms and must be kept on while in dressing room until helmets are on.
- Participants must hand sanitize before entering.
- Participants must stay in dressing room until ice time begins (no warm-ups in halls or other common areas).
- Doors will lock when rental time begins.
- Participants must exit within 25 minutes of leaving the ice
FORUM – 100 Spectators – NO food or drink
CIVIC – 75 Spectators – NO food or drink
SPECTATOR ACCESS IS 5 MINUTES BEFORE RENTAL
SPECTATORS MUST VACATE IMMEDIATLEY AFTER FINAL WHISTLE/BUZZER
Live streaming is now permitted. Groups that wish to live stream must previously have signed an acknowledgment letter assuming all responsibilities. If you are unsure, please contact your association or contact the Forum office.