New sessions will begin in the fall of 2021
Masks are required but can be removed while skating
Helmets encouraged for all, but mandatory for people 12 and under
Skaters 16 and under must be present with a participating adult
Access to rink is 15 minutes before start time
EFFECTIVE July 14, 2021
- Rink access is 15 minutes before scheduled time.
- Groups of 25 are allowed and includes players and coaches. 1 group maximum per rental.
- Hockey has received an exception for 59 participants from the Province.
- All users must use assigned dressing rooms.
- Masks are required to and from dressing rooms and must be kept on while in dressing room until helmets are on.
- Participants must hand sanitize before entering.
- Participants must stay in dressing room until ice time begins (no warm-ups in halls or other common areas).
- Doors will lock when rental time begins.
- Participants must exit within 25 minutes of leaving the ice
FORUM – 100 – Social distancing and masks required
CIVIC – 75 – Social distancing and masks required
NO FOOD OR DRINK (COFFEE INCLUDED)
Spectators must be screened in by a team safety rep and must exit immediately after ice time ends
Live streaming is now permitted. Groups that wish to live stream must previously have signed an acknowledgment letter assuming all responsibilities. If you are unsure, please contact your association or contact the Forum office.