Mondays and Wednesdays 12:00pm – 12:50pm
February 17 – April 7 (No public skate on March 15, March 17 and April 5)
Limited to 25 skaters per event
Masks are required but can be removed while skating
Helmets encouraged for all, but mandatory for people 12 and under
Skaters 16 and under must be present with a participating adult
Access to rink is 15 minutes before start time
EFFECTIVE MARCH 4, 2021
- Rink access is 15 minutes before scheduled time.
- 60 participant maximum and includes players and coaching staff
- All users must use assigned dressing rooms.
- Masks are required to and from dressing rooms and must be kept on while in dressing room until helmets are on.
- Participants must hand sanitize before entering.
- Participants must stay in dressing room until ice time begins (no warm-ups in halls or other common areas).
- Doors will lock when rental time begins.
- Participants must exit within 25 minutes of leaving the ice
FORUM – 100
CIVIC – 75
NO SPECTATORS FOR PUBLIC SKATING
Live streaming is now permitted. Groups that wish to live stream must previously have signed an acknowledgment letter assuming all responsibilities. If you are unsure, please contact your association or contact the Forum office.